Okceanz Admin Application
In-Game Name: okceanz
What Country are you from: Sweden
How many hours a day can you play: 2-3
What server are you mainly active on: EU Killhouse/Normal Maps
Are you aware of the server rules, if so what's rule #7: Rule #7 doesn't exist.
Are able willing to donate: Possibly. 

Why would you like to join the Administration Team (MIN 150 WORDS): First of all due to the enjoyment of playing on your servers - unfortunately, there are occasions when other players behave inappropriately or gain an advantage by using cheats (or both). Simply put, I'd like to get rid of those players and contribute to a more pleasant experience on your servers. Considering I've been playing COD games on PC since 2009, I'd also reckon that I'm fairly skilled and experienced, which of course contributes to an overall better administration. I love playing the game, but there's always room for improvement - so why settle? Your servers are great and it seems like a very humble and attractive community, which I'd love to be a part of.

Tell us about yourself (MIN 100 WORDS): I'm currently working at a large company by doing simpler tasks regarding their economy, such as; accounting and handling their invoices. This will only go on until next year when I'm planning to take the next step and study at university - either within economics or law. Along with this I'm also competing at the Swedish professional tour in golf. An overall "relaxed" person who loves hanging out with friends for a good time.

Additional Information: Hope you find this application interesting!  Cool
I appreciate the application but I'm not going to be lax on the minimum requirements.

Unfortunately, your application falls under both 150 and 100 minimum word requirements.

Feel free to reapply in 7 days.

Please don't let this put you off playing, we'd love to see you around the servers still!

Many thanks,
Amos.